- This event has passed.
High Five For Kids
July 1, 2021 @ 12:00 am - July 31, 2021 @ 11:59 pm
A high five for kids is a high five for the entire community.
The Child Protection Network has created High Five For Kids as a way for the entire community to get involved with child abuse awareness and victim support. Bloomington-Normal families can give a virtual “high five” to organizations that are actively working with children of abuse.
How it works:
Community members of any age are invited to send a virtual “high five” by providing a $5 donation, with a goal of raising a total of $5,000 for five local organizations.
About the High Five For Kids Organizations
Funds raised from High Five For Kids will go directly to these five agencies that provide valuable child abuse programs and advocacy:
- ABC Counseling & Family Services – Community Sexual Abuse Prevention Program
- Children’s Home & Aid – Parents Share and Care Program
- Compass Closet – Clothes for Foster Care Program
- McLean County Children’s Advocacy Center (CAC) – Darkness to Light and Stewards of Children Prevention Programs
- McLean County Court-Appointed Special Advocate Program (CASA) – Permanency Backpacks Program